How to go on the next page

rana0

How guys.

Just bought h9s. Installed openatve 6.2 and installed woosh infinity. Everything is fine.

But how do I go on the next page. Eh choosing bouguet page. On my old zgemma h2s remote I use to just press "next" button to go to the next page. But this h9s comes with a new format of remote. Pressed all the buttons but can't seem to go "next"

Any advise would be appreciated.

I can go up down right left but can't choose the bouquet. I want to choose entertainment bouquet for example.

On the H9s you scroll down to the bouquet you want then press ok.
Then scroll down using down arrow in middle section to channel required and press ok again.
You can change to next screen by using the side arrow keys.

On the H9s you scroll down to the bouquet you want then press ok.
Then scroll down using down arrow in middle section to channel required and press ok again.
You can change to next screen by using the side arrow keys.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Was so much easier on h2s. U just go next to choose bouquet. But yeah I can choose by going down on arrow.

On your remote where the media buttons are ( play rec pause etc) below there are 4 buttons rewind and fast forward the 2 inner ones not the outer ones will switch to next bouquet like the next and prev button did on h2s. Or press tv top button below power will bring all your bouquets up this is a lot faster as you can just scroll down and select took me a while to figure out lol

Back