How to install all4one plug in on zgemma h11s

Blueking5

Still don’t have the auths to post in the zgemma-star forum area, so posting here.
I’m not that Linux minded, although it’s slowly coming back to me from 30 years back.
Can anyone tell me how to install the all4one plug in on my zgemma h11s, or any zgemma/enigma device for that matter.
The zgemma h11s does come with some software loaded, like openatv for example, which I don’t think previous enigma hardware did.
But, I have no idea how I can determine if it has all4one loaded (not installed).
But it does not how do I get downloaded and installed?

Still don’t have the auths to post in the zgemma-star forum area, so posting here.
I’m not that Linux minded, although it’s slowly coming back to me from 30 years back.
Can anyone tell me how to install the all4one plug in on my zgemma h11s, or any zgemma/enigma device for that matter.
The zgemma h11s does come with some software loaded, like openatv for example, which I don’t think previous enigma hardware did.
But, I have no idea how I can determine if it has all4one loaded (not installed).
Press green
Press green again.
Click extensions.
Install all4one plugin.

If it's not in the list it means that it's already installed

All4one only works on ATV 6.4 now and other python 2 images.
Will it work on willobuild in the future? On py3? You're gonna get asked this a thousand times in the coming months so might as well get the ball rolling, although one of mine is triangular

The way i see it is, ask your provider if you can use XE if your using openATV above 6.4 or as an example latest openvix. This has a py3 version.
. If your wanting to stick with the all4one plugin use OpenATV 6.4.

Could he just not install grog or wooshbuild as both of them have the all4one plug-in and runs off open atv 6.4.
Also does plain open atv have all4one plug-in available to download
The way i see it is, ask your provider if you can use XE if your using openATV above 6.4 or as an example latest openvix. This has a py3 version.
. If your wanting to stick with the all4one plugin use OpenATV 6.4.
His provider would have to support xe for him to use that and if he dosnt not really worth creating an account then sorting template/epg ect for 1 person

Will it work on willobuild in the future? On py3? You're gonna get asked this a thousand times in the coming months so might as well get the ball rolling, although one of mine is triangular

No it won't. All4one was adapted from Sul's afaik by Wooshman and he then encrypted the code so that no one could get access to the hard coded server details.
Wooshman has now left the E2 scene and hasn't got the original code for others to update the plugin.

Server owners don't want to share the server details (for good reason) so you can't really use an alternative plugin.
I think the only way round it is for All4one users to move to Android or stick with old images.

Sorry, this is a really newb question, but once this extension is added, how do I then run/execute all4one?.
You have to put in the login details your provider gave you.
Then it will create the bouquets, sports, movies, 3pm games etc.

If you haven't got a username and password from the provider then all4one is no good to you

Back