how to install line on zgemma h2s

DKJ

Has anybody got any instructions on how to add a line to zgemma hs2? can it be done with the remote like the openbox? how do i know if my box is mgcam or cccam?

You'll need to ftp to the box using FileZilla, your provider should've told you if you have a nline or cline.
when you find out which he has sent you, nline goes in newcamd.list and cline goes in cccam cfg

Yes it can be done on the box with the remote, but that is a long way to do it.

First you need to determine whether your line is a c line or a n line.
So when you get your line or file (right click open with notepad)

If the line inside starts with "n:" or "CWS = " it's a n line if it starts with "C:" it's a c line.

I like to add lines through FTP. so download a client, Filezila is the most popular.

Go to Menu > Information > Network on your zgemma. *MAKE NOTE OF YOUR ZGEMMA IP*
Go to filezila,
Host: *ZGEMMA IP*
Username: root
Password: root
Port: 21

N Line

Navigate to usr/keys/ on Filezilla
right click newcamd.list View/Edit
Simply replace the "N:" in your line with "CWS = " like this:
CWS = vm.server.com 12000 user-10980 168248 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

for a cable line, paste your line in the top line of the newcamd.list document
for a sat line paste your line in the bottom line of the newcamd.list document
save the file.

On your Zgemma, menu> setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager > Select MGcamd then restart box.

C Line

Navigate to etc/ on Filezila
right click CCcam.cfg View/Edit
simply paste your c line in there in the same format, "C: ********************************* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14"

On your Zgemma, menu> setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager > Select CCcam then restart box.

hi im having trouble with this i have entred my cline in the etc folder as stated above selected cccam 2.1.1 its the only one showing to me but still just a blank screensaying no ecm info on the screen tried two different clines with the same outcome dont know what im doing wrong

Never used a c line so my experience with cccam isn't very sharp.

Just checking - your c line is going in the CCcam.cfg & it does start with "C: "?
Double check that you are editing the CCcam.cfg file not viewing it as it wont save when you just view it (if you are editing via ftp)

next thing I would do is upgrade your CCcam to the latest which is 2.3.0 then try it again

Going to try a nline with mgcamd see if that works if not will try install via usb I'm running whoosbuild just can't understand why the ftp FileZilla connects and I can paste my line in etc it shows up and I start cccam 2.3.0 restart my box but still a blank screen my test line looked like C:212.25.111.232 10000TEST79 HHDNHF is this right or does it somehow need editing?

I wouldn't post your actual test line! amend the post.
I think it needs a port number in there somewhere.
Ask the supplier to send it to you again so you can c&p it into the CCcam.cfg file.

Thats right
Host. C: 212.25.111.232
Port. 1000
User. TEST79
Pass.HHDNFN

Your host is a ip address some providers do this some use server names just make sure you put it exactly as it sent eg correct capital letters.

Also hope that isnt your real line as it could be banned if its already been used.

Not it's not my real line but that's how mine is set out I copy and pasted my actual line that's why I couldn't figure out where I was going wrong going to give it a try via usb install

Hi,
Ive just installed whoosbuild 4.01 and Ive copied my line details through FTP into my usr/keys, i've viewed and pasted my line into here ( its the CWS one as above), i've closed down filezilla and it tells me that this has been uploaded, however, its not showing in the soft cam and obviously I cant get any channels, is there something else I have to do on the Zgemma or vis filezilla? I did try and create the newcamd.list file onto a stick and upload it this way vai the usb importer but its says there are no files on the stick?>>>??
Any help would be great.

Hi,
Ive just installed whoosbuild 4.01 and Ive copied my line details through FTP into my usr/keys, i've viewed and pasted my line into here ( its the CWS one as above), i've closed down filezilla and it tells me that this has been uploaded, however, its not showing in the soft cam and obviously I cant get any channels, is there something else I have to do on the Zgemma or vis filezilla? I did try and create the newcamd.list file onto a stick and upload it this way vai the usb importer but its says there are no files on the stick?>>>??
Any help would be great.
Did you download the newcamd.list file from wooshmans instructions!??

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Not it's not my real line but that's how mine is set out I copy and pasted my actual line that's why I couldn't figure out where I was going wrong going to give it a try via usb install

You may need to send a new mg_cfg file over aswell mate theres one in the download section but as you said i would try the usb method thats what its for mate.

You may need to send a new mg_cfg file over aswell mate theres one in the download section but as you said i would try the usb method thats what its for mate.

I did see that there was no mg_cfg file, where do I d/l and install such file?

Hi Blakey hope this helps
C Line Setup CCcam.cfg should be supplied by your provider
1. On your PC, Install filezilla you downloaded earlier and run the program
2. Host box type in Sat box IP address, Username box type in’ root’ then press quick connect
3. Left box (local site) go to location on your PC where CCcam.cfg is
4. Right box(remote site) go to /usr/keys
6. Drag your CCcam.cfg over to the Left box

On your Zgemma, Press Blue Button-System-Softcam Panel
1. Select Cam 1 scroll to ‘CCcam 2.3.0’
2. Green button to start
3. Exit

N Line Setup Newcamd.list should be supplied by your provider
1. On your PC, Install filezilla you downloaded earlier and run the program
2. Host box type in Sat box IP address, Username box type in’ root’ then press quick connect
3. Left box (local site) go to location on your PC where newcamd.list is
4. Right box(remote site) go to /usr/keys
6. Drag your newcamd.list over to the Left box

On your Zgemma, Press Blue Button-System-Softcam Panel
1. Select Cam 1 scroll to ‘MGcam1.38’
2. Green button to start
3. Exit

Reboot Box

HI there i new to all of this so please bear with me i get so far then box shows nothing just blank screen? something to do with n line but dont know anything about lines just using my ip address can someone give me an idiots guide on how to recieve all my channels please help i have been at this for 2 weeks and now losing the will to live thank you for your help and support through this difficult time

can anyone recommend on how to get a vm line server NLINE managed to flash box from the above Wooshbuild but still stuck on getting channels please help me feeling drained (uddingston 40984) Scotland

Trying to follow your instructions but having a problem can you help please ,
I have a cline and have got as far as etc on filezilla cannot find anything cccam.cfg . Just ccam no cfg bit different letters.
What am I doing wrong ip address is in root is in port 21 is in but I don't get the cfg bit

Back