How to Reflash Zgemma-star H1/2S guide

Fusion

TK Veteran
How to Reflash Zgemma-star H1/2S guide

1,Download ZGEMMA H1& ZGEMMA 2S software

2, Unzip it and copy the Zgemma folder to the USB Stick (pre formatted to fat32)

3, Plug the USB stick to the back panel USB port.

4, Power on,

5, Press the Power Key on the front panel after you see “USB”on the display.Then the display shows “Flash”

When done the box will boot up on its own. Remove usb stick once boot has completed.

Check other enigma 2 boxes like miracle box or Vu plus and others and watch for cpu clock speed, flash memory, and other specs

are these boxes any good thinking of buying one ?

i love this like box its fast for me ( i had skybox f5s way way much better then skybox f5s )
the box is that good for me im goin to buy another Zgemma-star H1 i only use the cable side got no dish up yet lol

Hi i have a sandisk usb formatted it ect,put it in back usb slot on Zgemma h1 doesn't seem to work :whacko: but when i first flashed the box it did.
box is stuck on a loop now yeah my fault didnt set usb to save epg.Any idea's why usb wont work now?ive formatted it to fat32 im used to setting up vu and dreamboxes f5's ect so know im setting all up right.this one has me stumped.
thanks if you can help.

Sometimes the usb's get corrupted after flashing. Download HDDguru and do a low level format and then a Full format using Windows.

If you have another pen try it - Sandisk are hit and miss, Kingston seem to be best

Thankyou for that ill try what you have suggested if no joy ill try kingston usb.
if it doesnt work first time is it worth keep trying the same method?i have four usb's here all with the same result grr.

Last edited:
What Snapper has suggested normally works I use a Kingston 8 gb data traveller G4 which work no problem at all

Brill ill order a kingston even if i get it going.as you have both suggested using that usb.thanks for all your help.
ill post again when i get it sorted hatsoff

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 PM ----------

Worked a charm with HDD Guru thanks for your help :-) still ordering a kingston though.
cheers for you help appreciate it.

I did have another problem if anyone get's this problem this is why.......
I thought maybe id not set the usb up right to save info instead of hard drive (i did it right).
The box kept freezing or so i thought,it wasnt the box it was the remote control.
the volume up would not work the number 1-3-4-6-7-9 also.
by luck had another box on order and tried the new remote and the box work's perfect.
so just letting people know it's not always the box.
had this problem for awhile lots or reflashing for no reason lol.

I can't initialise usb either. And blue circle spinning / remote not responding

What Snapper has suggested normally works I use a Kingston 8 gb data traveller G4 which work no problem at all
Hello. When I try to initialise the usb, I press red and it just stays on 0/100! Any idea how I get it to count?

The Kingston USB stick worked for me - tried 128GB and 32GB SanDisk and 4GB OZB USB sticks - all three with HDDGuru low level format then a full windows format and nothing. Dug out my old Kingston USB and worked first time!

Bought a Zgemma months ago. Had an attempt at loading it up with the 'idiots' guide. Haven't been out since!
Partially worked but had duplicates in menus not in order and gift card did not work.
Trying to reset the box but got an error, so not sure if there is a problem with the box.
Going to try and reset with the base software and then try again

struggling to get the 2s to flahs any suggestions welcome
Have you pressed blue for software manager then go to flashonline/local select flashonline should come up with a version of open atv you may need to do it a couple of times to get to latest version of open atv what image are you wanting on your box

Back