how to restore XE backup bouquets after reflashing?

Hi All,

I have an active line which was working OK before I flashed the box. I was using line ID on XE plugin. I did back-up the user bouquets and stil can see my user name and pw.

I thought, it will be staright forward to restore the folders by FTP bouquets but it is not working.

I have managed to download the XE plugin again and added the line from one of my old backup but it is saying invalid or expired line? I am not sure if this was the last final working line or the previous one.

All i know the last backups of my userboquets was working. Is there any way to restore my line from there?

Or I could convert the user bouqets into an M3U Playlist?

I have been asking for the support from my current provider but he is not responding and he is a runner. I am not going to bother with him anymore.

I still have nearly 1 year left and I paid upfront. Unfortunately, I bought from somewhere else and not from this forum member :(

Is anything can be done?

Sorry for long post and not sure I explained my issue well?

I am using Open ATV 6.3 and XE 3.0.6

Cheers

Do you have the m3u url? If not, I think you need to wait for your provider to reply or re connect via the XE code as reinstalling the plugin has changed the editor code.

No, I did not have M3u but I can see the detaiils from the bouqets something like below.

I am not expecting any reply from the provider anymore so trying to see if I can get something back.

Can I some how convert the below link to m3u list myself?

SERVICE 4097:0:1:1205:63:27:FFFF0000:0:0:0:http%3a//*****.com%3a****/live/****sername/password/15390.ts:IN-Bengali- Colors
#DESCRIPTION IN-Bengali- Colors

You can try a decipher it from that but not sure, if you are comfortable with PM'ing me I can see if the url, user and pass is within it.......................

edit: PM politely declined so see below :)

Last edited:
This does not seems to be working even if I tried the url and password. Any other suggestions please?

can I just copy the bouquets directly in my box without using Extreme plugin?

I have several bouqets which looks like below.

userbouquet.xtream_4ksports.tv

cannot I just copy this directly in my box ? does this go to etc/enigama folder?

I tried to copy there but it does not show up in the list?

May I need to rename them withsomething else?

If you don't have your m3u you would have to wait for your provider unless you can find the server url from a bouquet stream name open it in notepad and will have details inside it

So break it down if it has server url port number username and password just install jedi and use that

Back