how to set up a VPN

then i can use my own VPN it pisses me off all this is due to the premier league Football which i cant bare to watch.over paid men AKA Big Girls Blousers chasing a round ball up and down.
I know a couple of servers have completely removed sports from their package and put on a different server but still end up with same outcome

If its at provider end that's getting blocked then a vpn would be no use to you as a vpn will only work if it is your own isp blocking you from your home broadband

Providers Servers are blocked by ISP... VPN is put in the middle. So ISP connected to VPN (ISP happy) then connected to IPTV server

That's the whole point of a VPN. It's to disguise to your ISP where you're connecting to.

Providers Servers are blocked by ISP... VPN is put in the middle. So ISP connected to VPN (ISP happy) then connected to IPTV server

That's the whole point of a VPN. It's to disguise to your ISP where you're connecting to.
Obviously I was pointing a fact that it's not always servers blocked and if a full server was blocked then no vpn would work hence why I posted what I did I know the whole point of a vpn so don't know why you quoted to my post

We know mate that’s why we use vpn’s

Do you have any NEW news ?

Back