VIP Member
TK Supporter
1. download the attached file
2 transfer to TMP folder of your sat box
3. navigate to install local extentions and install the IPK file
4. now using your ftp program goto var/keys
5. look for the file newcamd.list.example
6. open it up using notepad++
7 edit your line so it looks like this CWS = cardshare55.ddns.net 3000 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 server 1
8. make sure you save it. then edit the file to newcamd.list
9 then restart your camm in softcam manager.
That is it they may be newer versions of the camm but this works perfectly well. will work on the duo aswell
MAKE SURE YOU TICK ENABLE ON START UP
point 7 put this on row 5 of the file

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd-1.38c_openvix_all.rar
    332.4 KB · Views: 2,271
Last edited:
Thanks for this very helpfull indeed! one question tho were on the box can you find your line? just if there's a problem I'd like to check if it's online or offline.

oooooooooooo sorry dude

on box get the bar up , press ok twice u see it quick ( depends on skin )

I am a newbie mate so quite thick when it comes to this lol but I'm getting there.
things like get the bar up doesn't help lol define get the bar up please? Appreciate all the help guys.

i also wondered lol thinking you need to add the second info line to show your details have it with cline but not with nline.

yes you do that if you want to run a c-line through mgcamm. however, i wrote this as mgcam is the correct protocol for n-lines. where as if you use c-lines it should be set up in Cccam.

Hi - dumb newbie here. I've got as far as point 5, however when I open var/keys (in Filezilla), it just says Empty directory listing - any ideas?

have you loaded the ipk file via blue button vix and reboot box if needed,then files should be seen in there,maybe you loaded wrong ipk file?

Yeah - I followed the advice here and it worked

I've now received an n-line - any further advice?

Last edited:
I don't know how to delete the link - it was just a guide to setting up the mgcamd - is that not allowed.

I've used mgcamd 1.35a from WOS site

edit your post will make changes and save ,no outer live links to other forums.

have you loaded the file by the blue button vix,install local extension?

Last edited:
setup tuners as same with twin feeds if both are on 28.2.

configuration mode. Simple
Mode Single
Satellite 28.2E Eurobird 1..Astra 1N/2A/2B/2D
Send DiSEqC No.

automatic scan i use

Back