Cable How to set up Zgemma star H1 (cable) Step by Step?

atiq1

Hi Guys! Sorry if it sounds familiar! I bought this brand new H1 last year . A day after receiving it, I had to go and work overseas. After having completed my contract, I am now back. I looked on the forum briefly but I could not find a step by step guide to set it up. Can anyone please help me to get it going. It is still boxed. Thanks

Hi Guys! Sorry if it sounds familiar! I bought this brand new H1 last year . A day after receiving it, I had to go and work overseas. After having completed my contract, I am now back. I looked on the forum briefly but I could not find a step by step guide to set it up. Can anyone please help me to get it going. It is still boxed. Thanks
Hello pal try cable ..general discussion....look out for bees guide ..or rusty,s ...that's for the vix image ...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hello pal try cable ..general discussion....look out for bees guide ..or rusty,s ...that's for the vix image ...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Thx m8, Just to say box is not flashed. As I need to start afresh, I wonder which is the better one?

Thx m8, Just to say box is not flashed. As I need to start afresh, I wonder which is the better one?
Personally I'd use the whoosh build it seems the image of choice at the mo...but there are loads of people on here to help and guide so askaway pal

Personally I'd use the whoosh build it seems the image of choice at the mo...but there are loads of people on here to help and guide so askaway pal

which whoosh build would that be for the H1 m8ty ?

I am a bit rusty myself but can anyone please post a link for the "how to set up an H1 cable" step by step guide.
Do you also need an external hard drive?

Last edited:
Back