How to setup Eurosat

mani22

Good afternoon everyone I would like to setup eurosat my current setup is zgemma H9 Combo with sky dish. I would like to add a Eurosat sub as well what I would like to no is what types of football can I watch? I would like uk football is this possible would I need to buy a different dish?

You will get plenty of uk football on Eurosat, but no EPL with english commentary, but the championship can sometimes have the sky sports football commentary, it would also be better to use a 90 cm to a 110cm dish, but a lot use 80 cm and still get plenty of sats, it also depends on whether you want to go with multi lnbs or motorised sat.

But no EPL with english commentary, ok is it worth having?
Depends on whether you would prefer iptv or not, but Eurosat would be in HD and live, I watch EPL games on german sky sports, unless they are on Sky one HD or Pick, been watching the championship games on Sportdigital HD ,they have been in english, except for the Cardiff v Leeds yesterday, when the english option just had the simulated crowd noise.

Thanks for the reply mate I just find that iptv is not as smooth as sat mate so german sky sports for EPL I`m guessing its in german commentary?

Yeah, but you would normally get the option of stadium noise, but with no crowd in the stadiums now, that is no longer an option, when crowds return to games that option should also return.

If its a big match thats on, I will always use it before my iptv, but in truth my iptv is not bad and its only 40 seconds behind live play, I watched Villa v Chelsea yesterday on iptv and picture was ok.

Back