How to spot reliable providers

Status
Not open for further replies.

roddick

Hey, asking for a little guidance here. How do you know how to pick an IPTV offer?

How do I know they won't cut access after 2 days? Even if they get banned from this site can they re-enter with different email and username?

Why pick an offer from here and not an IPTV with a website?

Thanks in advance!

Hey, asking for a little guidance here. How do you know how to pick an IPTV offer?

How do I know they won't cut access after 2 days? Even if they get banned from this site can they re-enter with different email and username?

Why pick an offer from here and not an IPTV with a website?

Thanks in advance!

1.Take a trial, check it meets your requirements.

2.This site has a method of checking for duplicate accounts that the site owner seems very confident in.

3.You'll probably pay less elsewhere but here you have a bit of insurance, if you pay by PayPal goods and services (NOT by f&f even if the seller requests it) as recommended, the mods will help you get a refund in the event your subscription doesn't last the duration you've paid for.

Last edited:
1.Take a trial, check it meets your requirements.

2.This site has a method of checking for duplicate accounts that the site owner seems very confident in.

3.You'll probably pay less elsewhere but here you have a bit of insurance, if you pay by PayPal f&f as recommended, the mods will help you get a refund in the event your subscription doesn't last the duration you've paid for.
3. The mods strongly advise against paying via Paypal F&F as you will have no recourse for refund. Just to confirm as set out below from advisory post.

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

3. The mods strongly advise against paying via Paypal F&F as you will have no recourse for refund. Just to confirm as set out below from advisory post.

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Ah I meant goods and services, I'll edit

PayPal and Service payment not F&F that’s all you need to cover yourself. PayPal always side with the buyer, they can’t prove they sent you anything if they fight a dispute as they can’t say what you bought. If they ask for F&F walk away there’s plenty more about pal

Thank you all! I confess I hadn't read carefully the main post in the request thread, will do so. Also was not aware of the duplicate account detection. Thanks again!

You can take the advice of what the mods have put in post one of the request thread.
Even paying by service and goods dosnt always mean you will get a refund as your not going to state you bought an illegal tv subscription🤣🤣.
Tbh 90% of providers will honour the full sub duration and I know a good few on here the easiest thing to do is take plenty of trials check peoples activity on forum who reply to you don’t go for newbies even tk vets some just used to post to get there post count up then stop posting tk vip are more trustworthy imo although most tk vets do contribute to forum.
Don’t go with people who say join this group and they will sort you out or recommend a provider and most importantly don’t tie to long term subs would rather loose out on a tenna then fifty/60 quid upwards

Trials to see if it’s for you with the content etc. then most will do a month. Even a 24 hour trial can be good then it can go to pot. Ask plenty of questions and see how their reply is, if they get short with you after a few basic questions then that will tell you what their support is like after signing up

You can take the advice of what the mods have put in post one of the request thread.
Even paying by service and goods dosnt always mean you will get a refund as your not going to state you bought an illegal tv subscription🤣🤣.
Tbh 90% of providers will honour the full sub duration and I know a good few on here the easiest thing to do is take plenty of trials check peoples activity on forum who reply to you don’t go for newbies even tk vets some just used to post to get there post count up then stop posting tk vip are more trustworthy imo although most tk vets do contribute to forum.
Don’t go with people who say join this group and they will sort you out or recommend a provider and most importantly don’t tie to long term subs would rather loose out on a tenna then fifty/60 quid upwards
You can say you bought a guide or an ebook. Once the paypal dispute is open it’s upto the seller to prove otherwise which they can’t do so should be more than covered with service payments

well very good questions
generally bought sub from forums better and safe as we know mods add Strict rules and checking duplicate members login

The trial as mentioned is a good start. Also most suppliers will have a support group on telegram or discord, you could ask to be added to this to get a vibe for it.

I personally would like to think that the providers on here are here to help people out and reduce their costs, rather than pay the big corporations massive amounts for what can be bought on here for about £5 a month, rather than make massive profits, and even more annoying 'doing a runner' (I know this is not true), but I would like to think it to be the case. I would imagine probably about 50-60% of the providers on here would fall into this category, maybe more, I am only guessing.

Yes it is a mine field for new requests, but following all of the advice in earlier posts above you will not go wrong and hopefully 'land' a good honest provider.

1. Go with Vip/Vets.
Both have been here over a year and post in help topics regularly. If we get involved and side with the buyer, they have to refund or risk losing their account here.

2. Don't buy longer than 3 months unless you have been with the supplier for a while and trust his subs.

3. If buying from "Member" status, use PayPal friends and family.

4. Keep conversations here should the sub go down. Feel free to use WhatsApp/Telegram etc for server updates or whatever. But if the sub goes off start the contact enquiry here. That way we can see if you're being ignored/messed about.

That's pretty much it.

Closing this now before it turns into something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back