How to turn off nar

Hi Guys.
Bit of an odd prob, for some reason the "nar" (narration) has turned on , on all my channels, is there a way of disabling it completely without having to go through every channel and turning it off with the audio button on the remote.

Cheers

Press audio on remote and choose other feed.
Permanent Fix:
menu / setup / audio / autolanguages for atv.. menu / setup / system / autolanguages for vix. language one to english other 3 disabled.. prefer ac3 track to yes..prefer stored data to no.. green to save

on grog build,,, menu, setup, audio, auto language selection, audio language selection set to english then 2,3,4 set to undetermined, prefer AC3 track set to yes and prefer audio track stored by service set to no.... then press GREEN BUTTON TO SAVE and exit it should be off then. this is with slyk 1080i skin .atv

on grog build,,, menu, setup, audio, auto language selection, audio language selection set to english then 2,3,4 set to undetermined, prefer AC3 track set to yes and prefer audio track stored by service set to no.... then press GREEN BUTTON TO SAVE and exit it should be off then. this is with slyk 1080i skin .atv
This works temporarily until the EPG refresh and some default back to NAR.

What is causing this? Never there before.

Back