How to upload iptv line to firestick - other ways?

smiffy46

I hope this hasn't been asked before, but a search does not reveal anything.

Is there a better way to get my IPTV line onto my FireStick without having to type it in ?

When I had Cable, I just used Filezilla to load the line to the Box. I haven't figured a way to do the same for an IPTV line... :(

You can use fitetv app on your phone to copy and paste rarther than typing with the stick

Last edited:
I hope this hasn't been asked before, but a search does not reveal anything.

Is there a better way to get my IPTV line onto my FireStick without having to type it in ?

When I had Cable, I just used Filezilla to load the line to the Box. I haven't figured a way to do the same for an IPTV line... :(
What app are you using on the firestick ?

I used. To pay sky nearly £100 a month for their tv package and since this pandemic people have been crippled financially including myself on government furlough and no one can longer afford to pay premium tv subscriptions and non essential outgoings it’s just another non priority paid service , but in lockdown what else can u do when ur stuck at home tv is one of ur only distractions
that diesnt give you tge right to post your or anyones personal details on a public forum.

Back