how to use two cams

mark087

hi all, can any one help me, I am using a zgemmer h2h with a n: line for sat and cws for vm.
what I need to know is when I switch between sat and vm how do I use both lines without going onto soft cam settings and having to change from mgcamd to cccam each time.
if this possible can cam 2 be used as well as cam 1.

and can any tell me where I can get an openvix image for a zgemma h7c with softcam in.
many thanks..............

I believe you would need to use oscam to run 2 lines at once, and as getting a vix image with softcams in it.. well m8.. you haven't a hope in hell, there has been no cams in Vix images for about 6 years bud..(y)

Wasting ones time having 2 different cams like mg and cccam fighting each other,if you wanted to watch on one side and view on the other you cant have 2 different cams running.
Openvix has got softcams on plugins feed if image is upto date as old images wont allow download.

I would convert the N: line to a CWS and add it to the newcamd.list file, it should work, if not put both lines into an oscam file and use the oscam cam

What i did recently was added a bigger dish and added twin lnbs 19 .2 and 13 and not gone down the iptv route which now looks iffy in the near future, if you have cable grand.

Back