How to wipe v8s for iptv

antony850

I have an openbox v8s im on virmin internet, i have obviously lost all sly channels. Is it possible to wipe my v8s and put iptv on it? If so how do i do this im quite a novice
I have a good sub provider lined up, just wondering if its possible or will all sly channels still be blocked no matter what i do? Thanks.

In presuming i have to download webtv it wont already be on my v8s will? So download onto a usb, then foing what you said will that totally wipe what ever i already have installed on my v8s? And secondly if i have lost all sly channels now, how will i get them with iptv? Will they not still be blocked for me? Thanks.

In presuming i have to download webtv it wont already be on my v8s will? So download onto a usb, then foing what you said will that totally wipe what ever i already have installed on my v8s? And secondly if i have lost all sly channels now, how will i get them with iptv? Will they not still be blocked for me? Thanks.

Once you have loaded up the iptv with the usb all channels will appear so just select a channel and watch it dont flick through channels to quick or the box will freez and you will need to unplug it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you have loaded up the iptv with the usb all channels will appear so just select a channel and watch it dont flick through channels to quick or the box will freez and you will need to unplug it

Thanks. And obviously my v8s is connected to internet aswel as my sly dish, will i still need it to be connected to sly dish once i have iptv on or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can just download the webtv/ iptv from anywhere cant you? Then get a sub off someone to watch the channels is this correct?

Back