How's it going for you this weekend?

scout22

Because I had the coronavirus vaccine, I was not invited to someone's house for the weekend.

The girl is a pregnant friend of a friend, and she believes that vaccinated individuals will put her in risk since she is pregnant.

She also has a buddy who had muscular twitching shortly after receiving the immunisation and believes it was caused by the chip moving about.

I'm tempted to play a practical joke on her and claim that I'm emitting wifi signals.

People are crazy, y'all.

I'm sure I read somewhere that our city is now changing all the street lights all 43000 of them to be able to scan the chips that were put into your arm when you had the vaccine. They can then track anyone at any given moment. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure I read somewhere that our city is now changing all the street lights all 43000 of them to be able to scan the chips that were put into your arm when you had the vaccine. They can then track anyone at any given moment. :ROFLMAO:
Already started round my way it flashes red to say your at that location and at bottom of streetlight it prints a ticket so you can move on your way.
The next one I went too malfunctioned and p*seed on a dog cause it had the wrong microchip poor dog literally shite it’s self there and then and got a fine1623075292525.png

Back