HP Envy 4520 printing blank pages

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi,

Wondering if anyone here may be able to help me.

HP Envy 4520 printer is printing blank pages whenever I try to print anything.

The inks and paper alignment seems to be all good.

I am limited to only using my iPhone when printing anything.

Thanks

ln my experience that is clogged print heads with dried ink due to lack of use, and why l don't own a printer any more.👍

I know how to clean them it is just a pain in the arse to do the job every time to do a 5 minute print, since i ditched numerious printers over the years l have not missed them and have saved £££s.

With HP you're best subscribing to an Instant Ink plan. They send out cartridges when yours are running low. I think the minimum plan is 50 pages per month for £1.99 so loose change and even if you don't print often you can run off a test page every now and then to prevent the blockages.

Laser printers and specifically toners last much much longer than ink jet printers and are so much more reliable with very little issues to ink jet ones.

It has been said that if you use compatible cartridges in your printer, after every 2 or 3 sets of compatible cartridges put through your printer you should then always put a set of Original cartriges through it, as compatible cartridges are mainly water based and will clog up your priner. Original cartridges will also clean and lubricate your printer.

Back