3GB RAM + 320GB HDD
15.6" HD LED
Webcam + HDMI
Free Internet Security
Charcoal with Prism pattern
Windows 7 Home Premium

Product Description

Full PC performance on the go, at a great price

Express yourself, do more, and have more fun – with worry-free computing at an affordable price. The HP G62 Notebook PC gives you the perfect balance of technology and style, with all the functionality you need. The HP G62 Notebook PC offers a sleek, environmentally-conscious package of performance and quality. The fingerprint-proof design with imprint and choice of four colours ensures you're on top of the latest trends.

Enjoy maximum productivity and more fun in more places with the HP G62. You'll get a full-sized keyboard, a 39.62 cm (15.6") high-definition widescreen, integrated webcam and a 320GB hard drive for your photos, videos and music

Charcoal with Prism pattern

Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.

Processor
Intel® Core™ i3-350M Processor
Speed: 2.26GHz,
Level 3 cache 3 MB
Intel HM55 chipset
Memory
3GB DDR3
Configuration: 1 x 1GB + 1 x 2GB
Supports up to 4 GB DDR3 memory
2 user accessible memory slots SODIMM
Hard Drive
320GB SATA 7200 rpm
Optical Drive
SATA optical drive: LightScribe SuperMulti DVD±R/RW with Double Layer Support
Software
Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Recovery partition (including possibility to recover system, applications and drivers separately)
Optional re-allocation of recovery partition
Recovery CD/DVD creation tool
Symantec Norton Internet Security 2011 (60 days live update)
Notebook Help & Support
HP Setup, HP Advisor, HP Support Assistant, Omnifone MusicStation, Cyberlink DVD Suite, Cyberlink Power DVD, Cyberlink YouCam, Windows Live Applications, HP Games
Console with hours of free game play
Norton Online Backup (30-day trial)
Microsoft Internet Explorer, Windows Live Messenger, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player
Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded (This PC is preloaded with reduced-functionality versions of Word and Excel that include advertising. Purchase an Office 2010 Product Key to activate full-featured Office software on this PC)
Display
15.6” diagonal High-Definition LED HP BrightView Display
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics,
Up to 1274 MB total available graphics memory
Audio
Altec Lansing speakers
Input Devices
Touch Pad with On/Off button and 2-way Scroll pad support
Full size keyboard with One touch launch keys and Action keys
Networking
Network interface Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN
Wireless technologies 802.11 b/g/n
Power Supply
65 W AC Power Adapter
6-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery
Dimensions
Width 37.4 cm
Depth 24.6 cm
Height 3.18 cm / 3.68 cm
Weight 2.50 kg
Expansion
5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro or xD Picture cards
Warranty / Miscellaneous
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Webcam with Integrated Microphone (VGA)

Code:
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/257135

Last edited:
Just ordered my second laptop after having my first one for 4 years! Its safe to say, the wear and tear is showing, and its running on every single thing it has and isn't coping to well in terms of physical use. Still functions well, but thought now couldn't be a better time to consider my replacement and this was it! :)

There was a mistake with the listing from eBuyer, as previously mentioned this laptop was said to come with Intel i3 Processor running at 350M [2.24Ghz]. But in actual fact, it still comes with an i3 processor but one running at 370M [2.40Ghz]. What a difference maker that can be!

;)

Good for you Dan, dont think i could get used to the touchpad though. Thing is hard enough to use without knowing where the boundries are lol
576.jpg

Cheers axxxo, think i'll get used to it thought, will just create an maginary box and go with the flow. lol

Just received this! :)

Have not turned it on yet because it's still charging, had a go with typing and its not bad at all, since the keyboard buttons are quite close together, I think i can type faster! :)

The extra column of keys towards the left of the keyboard gives me the functionality to open either the calculator, messaging client, browser or media player.. :)

As for the touchpad buttons, I will admit they are quite stiff when trying to press them, but they will loosen in time. :)

With my current laptop I find that i'm hardly using the buttons anyway, when i want to right click something, i end up using the button for it, and double clicking the touchpad is what i prefer anyway. :)

Going to be selling my current one, hopefully there is a buyer out there. ;) Even a £100 would be fine, I bought it for £400 but the specs on it now compared to whats on the market blows my current machine to pieces!

Intel Celeron 1.5Ghz Processor
256MB Ram
Windows XP
40GB Hard-Drive? lol
Mobile Intel Graphics?

Has a crack at the back of the cover near the hinges, battery doesn't last more than 10 minutes, and its constantly on charge, well plugged into the wall so it stays on? :dunno:

Update: I do use alot of smilies dont I? lol

it makes your post more enjoyable dan, best thing to do is list your old laptop on gumtree. free advertising. or try eBay. but if you decide to go on eBay then make sure its cash on collection so eBay dont take your fee's

Back