HS11 zgemma enigma setup

Blueking5

Hi everyone.
I have received my zgemma h11s (it’s tiny) and wondered I what order I need to set it up.
Do I need to archive or backup the current setting to memory stick, and if so how do I do that?.
I believe that I need to down load open atv into a fat 32 memory stick. But then I would need to install whooshbuilder as I want to use the Sky interface. I understand that it’s 4.6 of open atv I need and not the latest, if I want to use whooshbuilder.
How do I then install whooshbuilder, or is that already identified somewhere on this site.
I assume once all that is working I then need to get a 24hr package pass to test it out.

Hi everyone.
I have received my zgemma h11s (it’s tiny) and wondered I what order I need to set it up.
Do I need to archive or backup the current setting to memory stick, and if so how do I do that?.
I believe that I need to down load open atv into a fat 32 memory stick. But then I would need to install whooshbuilder as I want to use the Sky interface. I understand that it’s 4.6 of open atv I need and not the latest, if I want to use whooshbuilder.
How do I then install whooshbuilder, or is that already identified somewhere on this site.
I assume once all that is working I then need to get a 24hr package pass to test it out.
You've posted this in the Android section.
Wooshbuild is no longer supported, you need Grogbuild which also has the sky skins.
If you follow Grogbuild installation guide it's idiot proof, it installs openatv 6.4 for you

Hi everyone.
Whooshbuild is no longer supported install willobuild on there it's the latest firmware and fully supported with the sky look you are after.

I have a number of questions, as I keep being directed to grogbuild. Are willowbuild and grog build two different products, and, does grogbuild support the Sky interface, as that’s one of my primary requirements.
Two different images yes, you can try one and if you don't like it you can use the other, both have sky skins, which have the sky look/feel as options but there's other skins you can try.

Flashing an image to the box isn't permanent, you can try as many as you like, takes about half an hour

I have a number of questions, as I keep being directed to grogbuild. Are willowbuild and grog build two different products, and, does grogbuild support the Sky interface, as that’s one of my primary requirements.
Willowbuild is openvix and it has various skins including the sky look you are after. Grogbuild is openatv 6.4 it also has the sky skin available. openatv will no longer support 6.4 after december its newer firmware is python 3 grogbuild runs on python 2. Both good builds but ongoing support and updates willobuild runs on python 3 so that will continue.

Full setup instruction on both builds

Grogbuild FreeRange for all enigma2 boxes - Techkings

WilloBuild | OpenViX | Enigma2 Firmware

Back