Huawei and wifi

Hi all,the prob im having is my wifi turning on, when i go to bed i turn wifi off,if i wake up during night and look to see what time it is txt alert goes off, doesnt bother me but really pee's off mrs :) i have wifi set to never wake from sleep but cant find a setting to turn it off completely and only come back on when i switch wifi on not when i open screen.
Phone is a Huawei 20 mate lite.

Cheers bazcfc1, but been a bit thick i would forget to turn it back on and then would crumble into a quivering jelly thinking nobody liked me anymore, as no txt alerts

Press volume up button on phone and just change to vibrate but if you set a do not disturb time it will auto put volume back on example 10pm-7:30am and sound will come back on

So set a do not disturb or turn phone onto vibrate when you say txt do you mean like whattsapp telegram or a normal sms mesaage

Haha sorry bazcfc1 never got an alert to your latest reply, but its twitter whats app etc, and twitter is same alert as phone sms and now no options on twitter to change notification sounds

Hi this is where I find do not disturb on my Huawei p20 pro maybe simular to yours see attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190428_201108_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428_201108_com.android.settings.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20190428_201246_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20190428_201246_com.android.settings.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 3
Back