Hulu & paramount

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi, a friend of mine is looking into getting Hulu & paramount tv to use on firestick 4K. Any recommendations the best methods to apply these and what country/countries offer it for the best price using vpn methods? Are there any other apps you could recommend as he is after mostly sports and movies?

Hi, a friend of mine is looking into getting Hulu & paramount tv to use on firestick 4K. Any recommendations the best methods to apply these and what country/countries offer it for the best price using vpn methods? Are there any other apps you could recommend as he is after mostly sports and movies?
Hulu is available in USA & Japan
Paramount+ is available in USA, UK, Canada, Mexico, the UK/Canada/Mexico/Australia account you can use a vpn set to one of these countries to get that country content ie Mexico for EPL, Australia for English Cup etc

US version gets you ALL UCL, ECL, ECCL

As for getting apps Hulu and Paramount+ US can all be downloaded on firestick by changing your country region on your account.

Paramount+ UK/Canada/Mexico/Australia is the same app for these regions, just use different vpn to get that countries content

Hi, was trying to sign up for paramount plus Argentina….to my knowledge they have a monthly and annual plan but I don’t see if it’s an essential or premium plan. Also if showtime is included or if it can be added on via Argentina?

Any help would ne appreciated

Thanks

IMG_5031.jpeg

Hi, was trying to sign up for paramount plus Argentina….to my knowledge they have a monthly and annual plan but I don’t see if it’s an essential or premium plan. Also if showtime is included or if it can be added on via Argentina?

Any help would ne appreciated

Thanks

View attachment 96272
Why not just sign up for UK version and save the hassle, you only be saving a couple of quid.......As for Showtime, they have some of the content included in monthly price, its only US version where its seperate

Why not just sign up for UK version and save the hassle, you only be saving a couple of quid.......As for Showtime, they have some of the content included in monthly price, its only US version where its seperate
I might be wrong, but does the uk version doesn’t have the major footy league games?

I might be wrong, but does the uk version doesn’t have the major footy league games?
No the UK doesn't but if you use a VPN set to Mexico you get EPL (not English comm), plus other football shown in Australia via VPN again.

Changed express vpn to Mexico and got the below
are you using the correct app? there are 2 one for UK?mexico/Canada etc and one for US, you will get an error if trying to use incorrect one, if you are using correct app, then its a vpn issue, try another one

are you using the correct app? there are 2 one for UK?mexico/Canada etc and one for US, you will get an error if trying to use incorrect one, if you are using correct app, then its a vpn issue, try another one
I think it’s the US paramount app…..downloaded it from the US Amazon store and sent it to firestick. It’s weird today I got the below message but yesterday seria a games were fine with express vpn. Other content like movies,shows seems to be working.

Attachments

• IMG_5071.jpeg
    IMG_5071.jpeg
    803 KB · Views: 4
I think it’s the US paramount app…..downloaded it from the US Amazon store and sent it to firestick. It’s weird today I got the below message but yesterday seria a games were fine with express vpn. Other content like movies,shows seems to be working.
Just cleared cache, and all working now.

Hi
Recently anyone in the UK had any issues signing up to Hulu US? Would there be a US mobile number needed to verify some sort of code verification? Or failed payment methods using revolut etc?

Hi
Recently anyone in the UK had any issues signing up to Hulu US? Would there be a US mobile number needed to verify some sort of code verification? Or failed payment methods using revolut etc?
no issues signing up using a uk amex card

Bump as Hulu is 99c a month for next 12 months
anyone had any luck paying with paypal - keep getting sent back to merchant message this with ipvanish vpn on and off when pressing payment :(
visa debit doesnt work for me eitheir

Bump as Hulu is 99c a month for next 12 months
anyone had any luck paying with paypal - keep getting sent back to merchant message this with ipvanish vpn on and off when pressing payment :(
visa debit doesnt work for me eitheir
needs specific payment if i remember correctly, i use AMEX uk credit card

Back