I am a beginner to the zgemma and would appreciate much needed help!!

luko

Hello all I turned 22 today and got a zgemma h2s for my birthday but havent a clue on where to start to set it up. Could someone please help me?

Hi the best way forward is to look in the zgemma h2s section and the wooshbuild thread

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yeah I am trying to do so will have to wait now to get another memory stick till the morning but how do I get a line onto it I'm really not that tech savvy atall mate will be a big challenge for me this

Get the box running with a build first and with the Free To Air channels working.
After that post here it's working and i will send you the link where to request a line.

Hello all I turned 22 today and got a zgemma h2s for my birthday but havent a clue on where to start to set it up. Could someone please help me?

Happy birthday. That's a nice present to get for your birthday. Nice one. Where in the world are ya based ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No I'm just about to have a go at it now, just been out to get another memory stick. Could only get 2 16GB one's.

Not working. Didn't say flash on 1st turn in with USB in front behind flap. Says boot 1st and then aload of numbers. Now just a screen saying 'open atv' and '01:04' on the box. Sorry I really am a new to all this even the extracting files part I'm not even sure I've done right.

Try flashing with the USB stick in the USB port on the back of the Zgemma H2s instead of using the USB port on the front.

Not working. Didn't say flash on 1st turn in with USB in front behind flap. Says boot 1st and then aload of numbers. Now just a screen saying 'open atv' and '01:04' on the box. Sorry I really am a new to all this even the extracting files part I'm not even sure I've done right.

You may need to low level format your usb stick first rather than quick fat32 format

Put the usb back in the computer and open up the file on there and tell me what it contains please from the first file you see to the last.

Tried flashing through back also still the same problem only says boot then goes up in numbers and ends up on 01:01 with 'OPEN ATV' screen, will try and format the stick in lower level?

That's fine I am using 8gb ones there fine until your up and running then look at a bigger one depending on your recording needs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back