i cant get icam boqouets to load

i go icamt txt file from my provider is there any genius here that know where i put the file?
Should i just drop the file in /etc/enigma2?

i go icamt txt file from my provider is there any genius here that know where i put the file?
Should i just drop the file in /etc/enigma2?
text file is useless to E2

I guess the content of that file is what he wants you to use in the relevant e2 file.

text file is useless to E2

I guess the content of that file is what he wants you to use in the relevant e2 file.
Type of the file is Text Document (.txt) and the name of the file is ICAMlastBOUQUETS.
Can you explain this to me better, what I have to do, I'm not that good at this.

Type of the file is Text Document (.txt) and the name of the file is ICAMlastBOUQUETS.
Can you explain this to me better, what I have to do, I'm not that good at this.
Not really without seeing the file.

I sent you some configs to get this working month or so back that work, you say all but sport was opening in a post on here so those files or the files your using are good including the bouqets.

Sounds to me like it is the provider that is the problem here.

Last edited:
Not really without see the file.

I sent you some configs to get this working month or so back that work, you say all but sport was opening in a post on here so those files or the files your using are good including the bouqets.

Sounds to me like it is the provider that is the problem here.
the provider told me just to drop the file to /etc/enigma2

the provider told me just to drop the file to /etc/enigma2
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.______sky.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

Copy and paste the above into the "bouquets.tv" file at the top so it looks like below,there will be others in there

#NAME Bouquets (TV)
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.______sky.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

save and exit

drop the TV file attached into etc/enigma 2

reboot the box

Attachments

• sky de icam.zip
    3 KB · Views: 1
Back