I have a custom EPG on sly skin using e-channelizer set in a particular order but every morning it gets over written with the default EPG

Theguru

I have a custom EPG on sly skin using e-channelizer set in a particular order but every morning it gets over written with the default EPG and the custom EPG is no longer there...I use EPG importer for the EPG

I remember ages ago there is a way to stop it but for the life of me i cannot find it...

Could it be epg importer or something else im using the latest wooshbuild so most settings are default,,

Please help!!

Thanks

Last edited:
In ABM configuration I have set 'Keep all non-ABM bouquets' to 'no'
Then go to the 'Keep bouquets' section and tick all the bouquets you want to keep and save.

1591095107496.png

Hi mate I haven’t got that plug in will it effect anything if I do?? I just use epg importer and I cannot find it in extensions either??

epg importer is nothing to do with bouquets. It's only function is to provide epg data for the channels in your bouquets.
What services do you use? If you have sat or cable then there should be a plugin that scans for channels and creates bouquets.
If you have IPTV only, then you need to create a separate bouquet with your personalised channel listings or the IPTV plugin will overwrite your changes.

Back