i have a sky q cabling, what box shall i get for freeview sky channels?

wakkaday

i returned my sky q box, im aware i need to change the lnb for it work and i can use the existing wirings

but what is a good box to get so i can least watch freeview sky - if my iptv goes down?

thanks

Any enigma 2 box even an old zgemma.How many sat cables you have depends on how many sat tuners are on 28.2 you want.

i returned my sky q box, im aware i need to change the lnb for it work and i can use the existing wirings

but what is a good box to get so i can least watch freeview sky - if my iptv goes down?

thanks
I have no issues using a Zgemma H.2H 'combo' box (and its updated version H5) to receive FreeView, FreeSat, Sky FTA & IPTV. Both models are connected to a Multi Sat Dish pointing to 13.0E, 19.2E, 23.5E & 28.2E.

Last edited:

thanks

Youc an use existing cabling.

Best to say "SKY FTA" to avoid confusion. Freeview refers to what you can receive using an aerial.

As above, a box with satellite and terrestrial is better.

Back