I just got a Technomate TM-Nano-3T and....

connect4pro

it's grate.

Technomate TM-Nano-3T with 500gb hdd

I have just upgraded to this box after giving my Zgemma S2 to a friend. With a dish and virgin media internet I decided to go for a twin + cable for some VM HD Skadoosh.
The box has 2 sat tuners and 1 hybrid tuner that you can use for freeview or virgin media.

After flashing the box 10 time with loads different images from 4D team, openpli and openatv I final went for the new openvix image. Openvix worked almost straight away with no bugs I could find. I highly recommend openvix as the first image for this box.
Setup was easy with downloading the blue hd skin, the softcam files and some picons for the epg.

Only two little gripes with the box. The front info screen is very bight and very green and can't be adjusted to a sensible level. I have opted to shut the display off completely. Also re-flashing and rebooting during setup can make the Ethernet port start flapping and bring your network to it's knees. A reboot sorts this out.

All in all the box is very fast and slick and a good upgrade from the zgemma.

Last edited:
been through a similar experience myself after purchasing a vu+ sole se v2 box to use virmin side of things. like you I also found openvix the better of the images so far. Had the same issue regarding Ethernet, so I changed DHCP to No and set a static IP Address.

Back