I use mgcamd 1.38r1

Fusion

TK Veteran
zgemna h5. 2tc box wooshbuild
I use mgcamd 1.38r1 how do I update to
mgcamd1.45 can any one help me please install instructions
Thanks

Last edited:
either switch to oscam or you will need to install the softcam-feed-universal ipk that is available in the resources section of this site.

i am also having problem cant get mgcamd 1.45. reflashed the box togrogbuild free range knowing might get the mgcamd i need but all in vail. dont quite know what you mean by arm box. using h2h box.

i am also having problem cant get mgcamd 1.45. reflashed the box togrogbuild free range knowing might get the mgcamd i need but all in vail. dont quite know what you mean by arm box. using h2h box.
If you press the green button and then the red button and then select softcams, what version of mgcamd is listed?

oh great there is mgcamd 1.45 c-r4.0 and others too, how do i select this one please. when i chose and ok its asking me if you want to remove the plugins softcam mgcammd.

if it is showing in the removable plugins then it is installed, just go to softcam settings and set softcam to mgcamd and restart cam. if your provider has updated their server then it will start clearing

some how when i go to softcam manager its not showing mgcamd. dont know what i did but its not there when i do the above. do you think i have deleted.

some how when i go to softcam manager its not showing mgcamd. dont know what i did but its not there when i do the above. do you think i have deleted.
if you then selected mgcamd then it would have uninstalled it. go to downloadable plugins and you should be able to install it again

hi folks ..mutant hd51 4k is it only oscam will work on this ..as mgcamd 1.45 is this correct ..been searching tae no avail ..thanks in advance

hi folks ..mutant hd51 4k is it only oscam will work on this ..as mgcamd 1.45 is this correct ..been searching tae no avail ..thanks in advance
yes if its a 4k box then you must use oscam for cable now as mgcamd 1.45 is not available for your box

yes if its a 4k box then you must use oscam for cable now as mgcamd 1.45 is not available for your box
thanks..

using your build just do the emu is this correct

[reader] label = VM_LINE enable = 1 protocol = newcamd device = URL,PORT key = 0102030405060708091011121314 user = USERNAME password = PASSWORD connectoninit = 1 caid = 1841 group = 1 emmcache = 1,3,2 blockemm-unknown = 1

change user port url 179.and so forth

thanks..

using your build just do the emu is this correct

[reader] label = VM_LINE enable = 1 protocol = newcamd device = URL,PORT key = 0102030405060708091011121314 user = USERNAME password = PASSWORD connectoninit = 1 caid = 1841 group = 1 emmcache = 1,3,2 blockemm-unknown = 1

change user port url 179.and so forth
you must have the following two lines in there

dropbadcws = 1
disablecrccws = 1

Back