Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wasn't found.....

rtm27

VIP Member
I was on aD for over a year, then I was invited to a site called cablemodz. Cablemodz was great, until I came in one day, and I was hit from behind. All I saw was a Joker face.....and something that said ferg....HiTeck....Eva....I can't remember. It's all fuzzy.

When I woke up, I was in this place called TechKings. I like it here, and it's very peaceful here compared to another site *cough aD Cough*.

ferguj1

Super Duper Modulator
Staff member
I do apologize about the ribs...............I have a bad habit of kicking people when they are down. :whistling:

HiTecK

Founder
Staff member
It was eva and ferg that hit you lol, eva did one of her flying roundhouse kicks to the head and ferg made the most of it when you went down (dirty fighter lol). Me Noel anto and 7th dragged you here whilst you were knocked out LOL

Franco45

Cheesehead
I was on aD for over a year, then I was invited to a site called cablemodz. Cablemodz was great, until I came in one day, and I was hit from behind. All I saw was a Joker face.....and something that said ferg....HiTeck....Eva....I can't remember. It's all fuzzy.

When I woke up, I was in this place called TechKings. I like it here, and it's very peaceful here compared to another site *cough aD Cough*.

I had that same dream- weird. A.D.:poo::argue::poo: