I would like recommendations on a new receiver for other TV.

Billy315

TK Supporter
Hi Guys

I am looking for a new digital receiver. One that uses two legacy cables from my Dish.

Would the use of my TV Ariel be another option?

4K 2160 etc.

Advice and help please:unsure:

Hi all,

Looking for someone to push me in the right direction, i currently watch tv through on line sources but find them unreliable, looking to get back in to satellite but not sure where to start, can someone message me.

Thanks

Much appreciated

Hi all,

Looking for someone to push me in the right direction, i currently watch tv through on line sources but find them unreliable, looking to get back in to satellite but not sure where to start, can someone message me.

Thanks

Much appreciated
What setup (devices) are you using johnny ?

My setup is a motorised dish with a GigaBlue Quad 4K as main box and a Viark Sat 4K connected via The GigaBlue's HDMI in.

The GigaBlue is amazing. A bit towards the pricey end but it's lightening fast and a quality bit of kit. The Viark is far from a great user experience but fills the gaps channel wise (check the dedicated thread for more info).

I've had IPTV on and off in the past (mostly off) but found I was never really watching it that much.

I'd highly recommend if you've got the money to pay the extra for the GigaBlue.

My setup is a motorised dish with a GigaBlue Quad 4K as main box and a Viark Sat 4K connected via The GigaBlue's HDMI in.

The GigaBlue is amazing. A bit towards the pricey end but it's lightening fast and a quality bit of kit. The Viark is far from a great user experience but fills the gaps channel wise (check the dedicated thread for more info).

I've had IPTV on and off in the past (mostly off) but found I was never really watching it that much.

I'd highly recommend if you've got the money to pay the extra for the GigaBlue.
Thanks,

Back