i55 Clone?

eparkes

Hello,

I bought a zgemma i55 last year, it now seems to be playing up but it seems to be a software issue, so I tried to reflash it with OpenATV.

I went to OpenATV's nightly build section and it did list an i55 but not the one I own, either way I tried to flash my box with the image which it would not accept, no where on the internet can I find this information can anyone help me to find an image or at least tell me if I have bought a clone?

Please see picture attached

Attachments

• i55.jpg
    i55.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
My logo on my i55 is a silver/white colour i55 can be temperamental to reflash did you format your usb to fat32 then just put the zgemma file onto usb and hold the power button in on front if that dosnt work change the noforce file to force

Yeah mate can be done that way aswell like you said mate blue software manager flashonline/local green to flash online then open atv zip file will be there if on an old version of open atv just press blue select a file to reflash with then just follow install guide for infinity

My logo on my i55 is a silver/white colour i55 can be temperamental to reflash did you format your usb to fat32 then just put the zgemma file onto usb and hold the power button in on front if that dosnt work change the noforce file to force
Hello pal, there is no power button on the front of mine, the "official i55" is a tiny thing the one ive attached a picture off is not listed on any genuine zgemma site.

Yeah mate can be done that way aswell like you said mate blue software manager flashonline/local green to flash online then open atv zip file will be there if on an old version of open atv just press blue select a file to reflash with then just follow install guide for infinity
Ill give that a go this weekend, thank you all for jumping on this so quick ill let you know how it goes :grin:

Mines the top image you've just uploaded with zgemma on top of box even if a clone should reflash for you
Ahh right think mines a clone, you would think so but I remember the days of Sky CS and I had a few Vu + replicas and they had to take their own special images, madness!

Back