i55 dropping out

turtle75

Hi all, i am currently stumped with this problem?.
Using i55 plus box with xe and after recent problems with iptv going my provider has got me back up and running, but my problem is the channels keep on droppingout ( watching tv then after 1-5 min screen goes blank, turn over channel and tv comes back on).
I had set the player to extplayer3 in service app as mentioned everywhere and iptv player in xe to iptv.
But i have noticed this doesn't happen when i put setting back to orignal in service app, just on this setting sometimes it is a bit slow when turning over channels.
Can anyone offer any help on what my settings should be?

if you have any channels at all you should count yourself very lucky.
All providers are having severe problems and the new panels they are trialling are extremely flakey.
All settings and plugins are going to need reconfiguring once any kind of service is resumed, lots of platforms will no longer be supported i suspect and until some kind of normality is resumed, you'll probably have to chop and change until you find an acceptable picture.
it may be months or even longer before things return to something like they were before

Bit of an update,
My supplier has got most uk channels back up and running and it is not to bad considering whats happened...
Regards to my box, i tried all different setting with the players in the service app,gst,ext but it was doing the same. I have changed it back to original and it has been fine it's been on for hours and not dropped out once.
I was wandering is it because the i55 box is setup for iptv so keep it as original settings, where other zgemmas are sat and cable boxes, so they need to change their player to ext3?, but not sure?

There seems to be odd issues with players on e2, I've been none stop changing player on e2 as app on my phone is fine. I've some how got service reference 5002 but don't want to touch it again lol

Hi again, just been looking through box i am using openatv 6.3 with wooshbuild infinity and in the software update section there is a load of items, i was wandering shall i update them or just leave them. Also when i go in manage extensions, when i leave it says there are 19 updates, do i update it or leave them, didnt want to brick box or something

Back