I55 plus flash help needed

Right here's what went wrong....i flashed with grog which didn't go right so I'm now stuck on grog boot screen. Ok so tried to reflash. Downloaded atv from the website. Now the i55+ comes with 2 extra files with the same names as in the folder. Anyone know the reason for that. Tried now with 3 usbsticks to no avail. Tried changing noforce to force. Tried formatting drives with bootice. I am holding reset button while powering on and nothing. Someone please help me get my box back only had it 4 days

What makek,
Right here's what went wrong....i flashed with grog which didn't go right so I'm now stuck on grog boot screen. Ok so tried to reflash. Downloaded atv from the website. Now the i55+ comes with 2 extra files with the same names as in the folder. Anyone know the reason for that. Tried now with 3 usbsticks to no avail. Tried changing noforce to force. Tried formatting drives with bootice. I am holding reset button while powering on and nothing. Someone please help me get my box back only had it 4 days
What make usb are they

Evening, I had lot of bother flashing boxes, tried loads of different size & type of usb drive. I then started using Verbatim clip it stick 4GB & it works every time no matter which box. I have flashed loads of boxes first time. Hope this helps.

Back