i55 Plus help

dargan

My new zgemma i55 has an old image of open atv installed and I have tried to install the latest atv, but I get error message ERROR FLASHING ROOF`S USE BACKUP, Ive tried online flash and usb flash but both the same...any help would be great thank you

Are you downloading the right open atv for your box I have an i55 and flashes no problem what version openatv does it have on have you tried putting the zip file onto usb and putting it into box then blue button flashonline/local and select local see if that will do it

Hi it has open atv 6.2 but when i go to do software update its 124 updates and warns the image is out of date and could brick if I continue. I have tried online update it gets to the 2 bars on screen and after writing kernel it then gives the error message, error flashing roofs, I put latest 6.2 on usb and just tried to do the local and the same thing
Thank you

Hi thank you I flashed it with vix and then flashed it with atv again then it worked........ do you know if there is a SkyWB skin apk ?
Menu plugins green to download plugins then skins its in there mate I use that skin myself once downloaded go to wb configeration and change skin from within there mate

Menu plugins green to download plugins then skins its in there mate I use that skin myself once downloaded go to wb configeration and change skin from within there mate
I just wanted to add it to open atv on its own cheers

@wooshman would be able to say if he has an ipk available for the skin I know chabs has a thread for sly q skin and how to ftp or install the IPK to box but don't know about wooshbuild I've tagged him in so will get notification if/when on forum

SkyWB stays with WB I am afraid but I know chabs made his later skins with the ability to change the options, one of them making it look SkyWB. Install chabs Sky skin and it will install a plugin, use this to change your options.

SkyWB stays with WB I am afraid but I know chabs made his later skins with the ability to change the options, one of them making it look SkyWB. Install chabs Sky skin and it will install a plugin, use this to change your options.
thank you

Back