i55 plus issues.

djn123

I have encountered several issues with the i55 plus the latest one being nothing at all on the screen, I have done all the usual HDMI checks and changes cables. tvs etc, but still its the same, the unit also wont reflash, again I have tried various USB's open atv and openvix, I cant get the ip address as nothing on the screen to try grogbuild, (is there a way of getting the ip address from the mac code on the box does anyone know)

Any advice, ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks moshibeth, I tried another two different ones and still the same.
Have you tried it on a different tv?
Maybe the hdmi port on the tv is faulty.
Tty something else in that tv hdmi port, playstation or similar to check it works

I have encountered several issues with the i55 plus the latest one being nothing at all on the screen, I have done all the usual HDMI checks and changes cables. tvs etc, but still its the same, the unit also wont reflash, again I have tried various USB's open atv and openvix, I cant get the ip address as nothing on the screen to try grogbuild, (is there a way of getting the ip address from the mac code on the box does anyone know)

Any advice, ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
You can login to your router to get the box ip address but i suggest to hard wire it

You can download fing on your smart phone (it's free) that will give you all ip addresses on your network

Back