I55 re flash

horwich

I have an i55 with wooshbuild installed that seems to be stuck on boot.

I just want to wipe the box and start again installing open atv and wooshbuild again

Anyone know how I can wipe the box if I cant get in to factory re-set?

Never factory reset a box if you go on open atv nightly builds and select air digital and zgemma i55 download the open atv file extract the Zgemma file open the Zgemma file open the Zgemma file if there is a file that says no force rename to force put onto a formatted fat32 USB stick completely power box off put in rear USB port power box back on once flashed go on putty enter your box ip address in press enter will say login as type root press enter will say logged in as then type all this following command opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk then press enter and infinity will install

I think I have already done that. I have reistalled wooshbuild and it wont boot into the menu.
So I am thinking I need a brand new 100% new install which is not over the top of any previous installs (?)

Is there anyway to fully wipe my box? (Zgemmai55)

I have an i55 and i am trying trying to installl xtreme editor and it is saying the device is full. I suspect that its from previous builds of wooshbuild that are currently on there?

Im thinking i need to just start again xx

I have done that. Reflashed atv 6.3, installed wooshbuild (The one I have used in the past, thought i’d give it one more go) then tried to add xtreme editor and it said the box is full.

Are you using a USB or hdd and is it mounted and initialised and not using internal flash memory

Back