ibravebox f10s

denjules

Hi.
does anyone know if the ibraveboxes f10s are any good is it possible to reflash them as you can zgemma boxes ?

many thanks
Dennis

Hi.
does anyone know if the ibraveboxes f10s are any good is it possible to reflash them as you can zgemma boxes ?

many thanks
Dennis
No, they're dung. They have 'webtv' they're not Android so you'll be lucky to get any IPTV loaded onto one.
Unless it's just for satellite I wouldn't bother.
I thought you had a H9s, did you not manage to get it flashed?

yeah I got h9s sorted thanks running great but I still looking for a twin tuner.
I was just wondering what the braveboxes were like thats all thanks I wont bother with that then lol

I got a problem with my h9sse tho it used to record great but suddenly stopped recording iptv am using same supplier and its not as if I have renewed subscription its same but it decided when I programme to record all is good but after recording there is nothing but a black screen with (sub b + 1000) and no recording.
anyone got any idea what it means because I don't ?

I got a problem with my h9sse tho it used to record great but suddenly stopped recording iptv am using same supplier and its not as if I have renewed subscription its same but it decided when I programme to record all is good but after recording there is nothing but a black screen with (sub b + 1000) and no recording.
anyone got any idea what it means because I don't ?
Are you running 1 or 2 zgemma boxes

i have 2 but one the h2s is at my caravan the h9sse is at home but both do the same when I try to record the only thing I have done is changed internet provider to a 5g router with 3uk and that is on both but separate routers

i have 2 but one the h2s is at my caravan the h9sse is at home but both do the same when I try to record the only thing I have done is changed internet provider to a 5g router with 3uk and that is on both but separate routers
Have you a multiroom sub ? recording needs 2 connections mostly.

sorry not sure on what you mean by multiroom sub so no..I just have h9sse connected to router with cable not wifi..
how do i put 2 connections to my zgemma h9sse it has 1 sat cable and 1 ethernet to router ..
do I need something else ?

sorry not sure on what you mean by multiroom sub so no..I just have h9sse connected to router with cable not wifi..
how do i put 2 connections to my zgemma h9sse it has 1 sat cable and 1 ethernet to router ..
To record iptv you need a multiroom connection. Loads i see on here have issues but i record perfectly fine via iptv.

your iptv provider will tell you if you have a single or double connection, you normally need a double connection in order to record.
If you didn't request a twin/multi/double connection then it's likely you only have a single

ah thank you I will ask the question but I just find it strange that I could record for the first couple of months then it stopped so I assumed it was something to do with zgemma box

ah thank you I will ask the question but I just find it strange that I could record for the first couple of months then it stopped so I assumed it was something to do with zgemma box
What plugin are you using for IPTV on there.

i am using jedi on my h9sse at home and I use the extreme editor on h2s at caravan ..I don't have any problem recording from channels connected through dish its only iptv that stopped recording and as I said both come up with that black screen saying ( sub b + 1000 ) I think it also says not found ...but I havent tried recording for awhile now as the box freezes on that screen so have to switch off and restart...I also keep the boxes updated all the time

I asked my supplier if my subscription allows recording and he said no but then said I can record if I have a third party app for recording it will allow me to record..not too sure on what he means by that its possibly a bit above my capabilities:confounded:
is this an easy thing to set up ? do I just add another plugin on my box and put my subscription into that as well ? I am using jedi at the minute

I asked my supplier if my subscription allows recording and he said no but then said I can record if I have a third party app for recording it will allow me to record..not too sure on what he means by that its possibly a bit above my capabilities:confounded:
is this an easy thing to set up ? do I just add another plugin on my box and put my subscription into that as well ? I am using jedi at the minute
He is talking nonsense if he doesn't allow you can't record end of story. Get a supplier that does.

I can record using the mytvonline app on my Z10 ?
I don't have multiroom , as I understand it my supplier said that I would only require multi room if I wanted to watch a different channels whilst recording ?

Back