Icam issues

mario212

Hi
Just a quick query,
I have a iptv subscription, but lately I have been unable to receive HD channels on my Formuler box ,
My supplier has said , there are Icam issues at the moment and they are working on fix ,
Just wanted is any one e else having the same problem with their supplier ,
Or should I look around for a new subscription

Hi
Just a quick query,
I have a iptv subscription, but lately I have been unable to receive HD channels on my Formuler box ,
My supplier has said , there are Icam issues at the moment and they are working on fix ,
Just wanted is any one e else having the same problem with their supplier ,
Or should I look around for a new subscription
All IPTV providers are having issues with icam but you should still be able to get SD and HD channels in most cases, if none of your hd channels are working then you should try a test from elsewhere to see if it's the same

It’s not as easy as flicking a switch icam is gone for the forceable future anyone who has iptv who claims to have the icam streams is talking 💩💩💩 that’s a fact.
Every provider is in the same boat it’s just a waiting game to see what happens next

The only providers with FHD streams and not online streams are those that have HDMI capture direct from a box with a legit subscription.

Totally different to a Icam fix.

As mentioned depending on source supply
FHD
HD
SD
4K BT ULTIMATE

These are still available. Suppliers who use icamm some stuff may not be available. I doubt very much any 4k sky sports channels are available.

But the usual are fine ready for when football start again.

Icamm is not needed to supply streams but lots of source providers used it.

What actually is icam? I used to use card sharing to obviously the channels went. They said that was icam sky changed the encryption. So how can they use it for iptv if they can't decrypt the signal. Just wondering

Icamm decrypts the security that sky use. However once decrypted it works different for Iptv than it did for cardshare.

Back