ATI 550 Tv Tuner
And a really comfy chair to sit in :)

Attachments

• My Pc 1.0.jpg
    My Pc 1.0.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind !

I think that sums up the tidiness of that area you call a computer desk and computer accessories. lol. If my area looked like that when me bride came home she'd be wondering what I wanted or what I did.. ROFL. I told her the other day I had me Sancha over for some "quality" time... BUT she just LOL'd at me and said something about the house still being dirty.... She knows me to well.... ROFL.

So back to ICANBE's little area... you is to clean for a MAN.... well at least a Man's Man. :grin:

I think that sums up the tidiness of that area you call a computer desk and computer accessories. lol. If my area looked like that when me bride came home she'd be wondering what I wanted or what I did.. ROFL. I told her the other day I had me Sancha over for some "quality" time... BUT she just LOL'd at me and said something about the house still being dirty.... She knows me to well.... ROFL.

So back to ICANBE's little area... you is to clean for a MAN.... well at least a Man's Man. :grin:

gm, you gots a Sancha ?

WoW !

My hero !

endo(y)

Nice rig...but far too neat. :grin: I don't think i could find anything if my "Operation Center" looked like yours. ;)

That reminds me....I have some late spring cleaning to do....still trying to figure out why I have some old batteries up by my monitor.

That reminds me....I have some late spring cleaning to do....still trying to figure out why I have some old batteries up by my monitor.

Sounds like my area Ray, lol.

Very nice setup J :grin: Have to agree with the majority though, too clean. :woot:

LOL, sorry just can't stand a cluttered desk.
Everything in it's place and a place for everything :)
Thanks for the compliment Freg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything of mine does have a place....piled up around my comp. Right now I have apile of papers, 3 external drives, 3-50ct spindles of blank disks, some blank disks waiting to be used, speakers......

While i agree with the everything has it's place theory, it's hard to put into practice for my Operation Center as i do multiple things from here.

You want organization...you should see my tool box. That's well organized.

Sorry for the delay. I had to go take one. :grin:

This is my normal tool box that houses all of the everyday stuff. It's kept very tidy.

DSCF0978.jpg

Back