Ideas wanted for new sections of the gaming forum.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
Now that I have arranged the forum into tabs we are looking for idea's on new topics in the gaming section i.e maybe threads on certain popular games or a cheats section?

If you would like new topics adding please let us know in here and if we feel it will be popular we will add them.

Cheers.

A user review of the latest games might be a good idea and save on some of the crap thats being churned out for the wii and ds for a start,oposing views or complete aggrement for example

That is a good idea Sinno, anymore suggestions? and we will add them to the list.

I know people can create polls but maybe they dont know about it?
How about a dedicated poll thread/tab that people can start as in will i buy this game or that game, xbox or ps3 (xbox obviously :) )
Everyone loves a good poll...

Good cheats are hard to come by these days, its usually glitches which end up being patched or walkthroughs that youll get your hands on, not like the good ole days when you hold start and type a combination of keys to unlock some cheat codes.

A "Skyrim" tab would be a good one. I know it's not a "new" game but with the 100's of mods out there (for the PC) it would be helpful to a ******* alot of people. The different mods, graphics engines, dlc, etc. Have kept the game fresh and they will be coming out with MMO soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
An emulation thread with specs required to run the emulators would be kool. I'm currently playing Super Mario Bros Wonder on Ryu jinx switch emulator as its doesn't work on Yuzu switch emulator for now.

1697578120218.jpeg

Back