IFD Protocol Source

HI all. I have got a new Zgemma H5 with Wooshbuild Infinity on (Virgin). When i go into IPTV (E2i player) i can go into the various sections to find programmes but when i try to play i get the information message "! IFD Protocol Source" and it wont play. All the main channels IE, movies & sports are working ok.

I have exactly the same software on a Zgemma H2H and E2i works ok on that.

basically the developer of E2iplayer stopped updating it some time ago, someone else has taken it on and carried on its development as E2Istream

read the post I linked to above. enter the relevant command directly on the box

read the post I linked to above. enter the relevant command directly on the box
Thanks for your info. Unfortunately still not working. When I did what is said the box eventually went into reboot and froze. Tried everything but eventually had to re-flash.

basically the developer of E2iplayer stopped updating it some time ago, someone else has taken it on and carried on its development as E2Istream
Hi. I have installed E2i stream now, and it still comes up with 'Information IFD protocol source' and will not load

what version of ATV are you running ? Menu -> Information -> About then version number about half way down

Hi. I have installed E2i stream now, and it still comes up with 'Information IFD protocol source' and will not load
go to e2istream fb page ,closed group, join, then go to announcements page, there are 2 tuts & commands for instal of PyCurl & updating FFMpeg , try the 2nd (FFMpeg)one it should sort your issue

go to e2istream fb page ,closed group, join, then go to announcements page, there are 2 tuts & commands for instal of PyCurl & updating FFMpeg , try the 2nd (FFMpeg)one it should sort your issue
Hi how do I find this page, where do I look thanks

it works ive done it this morning

Back