I'll have none of that EU Salt & Pepper!

bonus2010

VIP Member
Morrison's apologises for their labeling on their chickens!

I think the labeling's ok, when it comes to salt & pepper, I'm very particular. One thing I don't want is salt & pepper produced by a country which is a member of the EU,
BMWs and French cheese is ok, but salt & pepper, No chance!!!! lol

Morrisons.jpeg
I

"The Food Standards Agency says that all prepacked food requires a food label that displays certain mandatory information.

It states: "All food is subject to general food labelling requirements and any labelling provided must be accurate and not misleading."

The rules note: "The indication of the country of origin or place of provenance of a food shall be mandatory.""

So they basically have to put that on it. It's the way they worded it that has upset some people 🙄. No surprise this has gained traction from the cesspit of social media over on Twitter, where the cancel culture and the easily offended brigade all get together for their weekly dose of whinge-fest. They cannot go a week without trying to cancel something.

"The Food Standards Agency says that all prepacked food requires a food label that displays certain mandatory information.

It states: "All food is subject to general food labelling requirements and any labelling provided must be accurate and not misleading."

The rules note: "The indication of the country of origin or place of provenance of a food shall be mandatory.""

So they basically have to put that on it. It's the way they worded it that has upset some people 🙄. No surprise this has gained traction from the cesspit of social media over on Twitter, where the cancel culture and the easily offended brigade all get together for their weekly dose of whinge-fest. They cannot go a week without trying to cancel something.

Cancel culture needs to be fekking cancelled itself and maybe the world can be more positive.

Salt is Salt and pepper is pepper. BMW is posing machine for would be wotsits. l wouldn't give it parking space.(n)

I've obviously been very confused over this whole chicken thing. Apparently, the UK government is still imposing rules set by the EU on UK supermarkets.

I'm hoping these rules can be updated soon where we get rid of "Non EU" (that's no longer relevant to UK not being a member) to something like "Non-UK", which would make more sense.

I'll post video of Jeff Taylor who does an excellent job of explaining all this...

I've obviously been very confused over this whole chicken thing. Apparently, the UK government is still imposing rules set by the EU on UK supermarkets.

I'm hoping these rules can be updated soon where we get rid of "Non EU" (that's no longer relevant to UK not being a member) to something like "Non-UK", which would make more sense.

I'll post video of Jeff Taylor who does an excellent job of explaining all this...

He's abit odd, 🤣 great fun at a party.

He's abit odd, 🤣 great fun at a party.
Yeah, he's bound to appear odd in this world of craziness and misinformation. I've been listening to Jeff's political commenting for a while and everything I find he says is true and checkable.

Back