Illustration's and Paintings in memory of me Dad

VastGsm

Some of my Dad's fine art he painted over the years before he passed away. I'll post one painting each day if thats cool with you all? I hope they bring you some form of comfort and happiness.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1613941408337.jpg
    FB_IMG_1613941408337.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 56
Another illustration painted by our dear Dad.
I absolutely love this painting dad did its another one of my personal favourites, it reminds me of when I was a young boy. Mum and dad and my sisters and I would go on holiday traveling the UK together as a family. We often visited coastal sittings and this reminds me of a place we definitely visited I just can't place the name 🤯.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1613941429612.jpg
    FB_IMG_1613941429612.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 29
Another illustration painted by our dear Dad.
I absolutely love this painting dad did its another one of my personal favourites, it reminds me of when I was a young boy. Mum and dad and my sisters and I would go on holiday traveling the UK together as a family. We often visited coastal sittings and this reminds me of a place we definitely visited I just can't place the name 🤯.

Enjoy!
Looks a bit like greatyormouth to me but havnt been down there for a good few year

Some lovely illustrations mate!
Thank you brother!
He loved nothing more than for me to share his artwork with everyone! However, I partly have a slight guilty conscious though! - I didn't do it enough whilst dad was still here 😢. Couldn't even give dad a proper send off either because ov covid restrictions yet that Ahole can invite his cronies round to have drinks and have a laugh and joke and have cheese, crackers and bottles of wine and even mingle with his wife amongst guests or colleagues what ever you want to call it!

But thanks for the compliments Dad would be smiling right now i think i hope 👍

Morning all,

Merry Christmas Eve,

Any Marvel Comic fans here?
Here is painting no.4 from our dear Dad

This painting Dad did is one of my nephew's favourites as is one of my personal favourites too. It's a real shame though that we didnt get the chance to watch Let their be carnage with him. Dad and I had watched all the Marvel franchise movies together as did we also watch all the Bond movies together since childhood, one of the things I'll sorely miss not doing with me ole man anymore! 😢

Enjoy!👍

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1613941166161.jpg
    FB_IMG_1613941166161.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 20
Back