I'm looking to buy a new box.

adammcd02

Hi there, i'm looking to buy a new Eurovox box and just wondered if any of you out there sell them? I'd rather give business to a friend on here rather than just someone random on ebay etc. Would probably be looking to get one at the start of February. Cheers guys.

Hi there, i'm looking to buy a new Eurovox box and just wondered if any of you out there sell them? I'd rather give business to a friend on here rather than just someone random on ebay etc. Would probably be looking to get one at the start of February. Cheers guys.

Don't waste your money fella!

Nagra 3 is just round the corner!....Infact most of Ireland have it already, and leeds/yorkshire!
This means all non-subbed boxes will be useless for the foreseeable future!

Try looking at a satellite set-up with cs...

:happy:

Hi there after a little advice if possible. I purchased 2 eurovox's from bubble supplies ltd because from your pictures they looked like clone products i.e had the heat sink internally and didn't look like what i though an orginal product would look like. The guy has since rang me back and seemed ver reasonable he said he understands what I'm saying however the orginal box's are no longer made as the company supplying them has gone under. He said the firmware will work on the box and if it didn't he would still honour the warranty. (Which is 12 months) He also said I can obtain a box from him without the heatsink but this supplier provides it with no warranty......or he can supply me with a full refund. You's guys are the experts so can you clarify if firstly the above is correct re: no more orginals being made and advise what you would do in my situation.
If your advice is to use another provider which one do I use & which box do you beleive is the BEST with the exception of HD box's and considering a PVR would be useful

Hi there after a little advice if possible. I purchased 2 eurovox's from bubble supplies ltd because from your pictures they looked like clone products i.e had the heat sink internally and didn't look like what i though an orginal product would look like. The guy has since rang me back and seemed ver reasonable he said he understands what I'm saying however the orginal box's are no longer made as the company supplying them has gone under. He said the firmware will work on the box and if it didn't he would still honour the warranty. (Which is 12 months) He also said I can obtain a box from him without the heatsink but this supplier provides it with no warranty......or he can supply me with a full refund. You's guys are the experts so can you clarify if firstly the above is correct re: no more orginals being made and advise what you would do in my situation.
If your advice is to use another provider which one do I use & which box do you beleive is the BEST with the exception of HD box's and considering a PVR would be useful

Did you read my post mate?....All boxes will be worthless very soon, unless you like watching 12345

not sure on the download HiTeck will tell you yes or no. my cable box deliver original, so does wizard. as riz has pointed out it`s not gaurenteed to last so spend wisely.

In my opinion a sat set up. Freesat or a box with EMU or c/s or IKS. Looks like cable is done, for the moment anyhow.

We can't really talk about that here dee mate. Especially as it's an open forum. Just brings trouble to everyone.

Hi yeah I did ready your post but I'm optimistic someone will find a fix. Several great minds are greater than a few simple ones at VM. Trust me I had an association with them.
So on that note any suggestions in terms of the best box. I did orginally by the 5100 PVR

Hi yeah I did ready your post but I'm optimistic someone will find a fix. Several great minds are greater than a few simple ones at VM. Trust me I had an association with them.
So on that note any suggestions in terms of the best box. I did orginally by the 5100 PVR

We are all optimistic pal!
But don't hold your breath N3 has been around in europe for three years without a break through!

it is all a matter of chance, you might get 2 months out of it and at £30 per month or so for a subscription, you probably wouldnt be getting value, however, if you get 6 months, then that is a different situation.

Cheers guys yeah weighing up the pros and cons of doing this now or just waiting to see if there is a fix just wish I knew when it was hitting my area might try and pick the brains of some people

if you have friends with vm ask them as they will recieve a letter letting no they will be getting new cards threw the post.when that happens its not long to the switch to N3.

will do i also know a few people with assocaition with vm too so will ask them to see if they have been informed of anything

enginners won`t no jack apart from wot there told to spout. ask your local postie if he`s like me he`l tell you were you can stick the vm crap we have to deliver. but he`l no if he`s delivering new cards.:grin:

ha no probs sounds like he may get a little annoyed simply at me mentioning the word vm so i'll remember to duck. lol

Back