Image backup on H5

Hopefully posted this in the right place, if not i apologise.

Hi guys been looking on the posts and cant seem to find the answer.
have flashed a few H2H and had no probs backing up images .
On the H5 ive created the backupstick folder after formatting the usb drive, the consul starts as it normally does on the H2H, and then just sits there. On the H2H you can see what is happening but the H5 just sits there . the folders are being created as ive checked whats in them on the laptop, Even left it in for 20 minutes but you dont even get execution complete.

The usb sticks work fine on the h2h but tried a few different types on the H5 and still no joy, just sits there , the usb sticks ive always used are 4gb 8gb and 16gb , and they all work fine on the H2H .....

any advice would be appreciated

Last edited:
Yes 6.2 updated to infinity. flashed loads of these on H2H with no problem, and only once had a problem , turned out to be usb stick didnt like it.

ye i have 6.2 but still cant get backup not to my usb or my hdd which is connected to h2h just wandering if to reflash with latest version of 6.2 which ends in 531 because my version of 6.2 is from about more than month ago do you know what version of 6.2 you installed thanks

ye i have 6.2 but still cant get backup not to my usb or my hdd which is connected to h2h just wandering if to reflash with latest version of 6.2 which ends in 531 because my version of 6.2 is from about more than month ago do you know what version of 6.2 you installed thanks
Think yours is newer than mine .

thats what it is then atv been messing about again same with softcams there not there anymore you have to put em on yourself thanks any way

SORTED !!!!!

I downgraded to 6.1 then updated to infinity , afterwards backed up first time,
You do not see any activity on screen while its backing up and no execution complete, so left it for 15 minutes and worked a treat.
Good result !!!!

Last edited:
Back