Image editing/design app

Rodduz

Hi,

I have a business logo but one part of it is blue, I need an app that I'll be able to change the colour of that one bit to red. Seems a really simple thing to do but can't find one yet for love nor money.

Thanks

Hi,

I have a business logo but one part of it is blue, I need an app that I'll be able to change the colour of that one bit to red. Seems a really simple thing to do but can't find one yet for love nor money.

Thanks

Yes, it is a simple thing to do. I'd normally just use a photo-editing app on a PC, like Photoshop, GIMP, Affinity Photo.... There's even some online websites I've come across that might be able to do that job too. eg Photopea

Basically, all that's involved is using a selection tool to select the colour that you want to change of the logo, and then paint brush in the new colour.

However, you're in the mobile phone section here, so I'm presuming you're looking for either an android or apple app... not something I've ever used but they do exixt, but practically probably best just for cropping
and colour adjustment for the whole photo image..

Back