Image has dissapeared off box

champion9

Hi All,

I used to have sucumsee image on the zgemma box for around a year and all of a sudden its just disappeared. Not sure what has happened. No one in the family is owning up to accidently clicking on something to get rid of it.

I tried to flash the box with the image but it wont work. Will need to buy a new USB stick which can flash the box.

However, there seems to be an image or basic image on the box. With some playing around I have managed to set up the satellite, find channels and EPG. It all started to work again however after a day the box seemed to go blank again and I needed to set it up again with the satellite info, channels and epg.

I think it must be due to an update happening but is there anyway to work out what this is, where it is and stop it?

Hi All,

I used to have sucumsee image on the zgemma box for around a year and all of a sudden its just disappeared. Not sure what has happened. No one in the family is owning up to accidently clicking on something to get rid of it.

I tried to flash the box with the image but it wont work. Will need to buy a new USB stick which can flash the box.

However, there seems to be an image or basic image on the box. With some playing around I have managed to set up the satellite, find channels and EPG. It all started to work again however after a day the box seemed to go blank again and I needed to set it up again with the satellite info, channels and epg.

I think it must be due to an update happening but is there anyway to work out what this is, where it is and stop it?
Download and flash your box with 'Wooshbuild' latest version...works great.

Hi All,

Download and flash your box with 'Wooshbuild' latest version...works great.

Back