Importing Skins

Thorin_73

Just wondering if there's a way you can import Skins from one build to another or whether there's a plugin available that holds the skins I was looking for (Sorry not much of a technical request, sadly cosmetic)

I was using Grogbuild and recently had to move over to Woosh Inf which doesn't have much of a selection (Nice build though).
In particular I was looking for the VM Bolt skin that was present in Grog and have tried to find it in the plugins to no avail.

Any advise much appreciated. Thanks.

backup builds are a selection of plugins & extras that someone has already put together then saved & released, a part of this is adding skins so to answer your question yes you can locate & add/remove skins as you wish (you are not limited to sticking with those already installed in a pre-made build). Most builds come with a selection of skins installed so you can switch from one to another, on ATV goto menu/setup/usage&Gui/skin setup & select from the skins installed, or to install a skin that's not in the build use the search function (top right of page) & search for Chabs skins or go to google & search for kiddac skins

Last edited:
grogbuild doesn't use chabs skins, you will need to google 'vskin bolt' and one of the first links found should point you to where you can download it from.

Sorry I am not able to post a link to it from here

Back