In Loving Memory.... For My Sister Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear this news moh,
my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family,
may God give you the strength and courage to face down lifes adversities,
may Marie rest in peace and look down fondly on her loving brother!

I just want to take this opportunity to give a thank you to all who had posted condolences on this thread today for my sister Marie who died suddenly at the young age of 46,your kind words meant so much to me today,please accept this as a heartfelt thank you.Thanks all.

just seen this now m8 terrible news of your sister maria,may she rest in peace.thinking of you in this time of stress.

so sorry to hear this moh. i know what it feels to lose a loved one.my prayers are with you. Al.

All my best to you and your family moh.

The words of Saint Paul

Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes,always perseveres.

1st Corinthians 13, 4-7 NT

Moh,

It was with the greatest regret that I learned of the untimely loss of your dear sister Marie. Nothing any of us can say will lessen you tremendous sense of loss at this most difficult time. I can only join with all the others in offering my deepest sympathies & pray that you and all of your family will be given the strength to cope with such an unfair & seemingly unnecessary loss of one so precious.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Gman.

-

Words cannot express how grateful I am to the very kind members here on TechKings for the comforting words that were left on this thread,we always say that TechKings is a friendly site,well the kindness shown to me over the last couple of days surpasses all that.All i can say is Thank you. (y)

If HT or a mod could kindly close this thread thanks.

I am returning to this thread as today will be the first anniversery of my sister Maries passing.

It has been a long year but went quite fast if that makes sense but im sure you will understand.

So im just posting a memoriam in memory of a beautiful sister.

m7gv1v.jpg

13184%20Gone%20yet%20not%20forgotten.JPG

[YOUTUBE]P7IbQyG9PL4&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

animated-burning-candle-click-on-to-see-it-flicker-candles-4092508-320-290.gif

Last edited:
Thinking of you and your family and of course your dear sister at this sad time Moh :(

Moh my heart goes out to you and your Family!. Your Sister will be so touched and proud looking down on you now, may she rest in peace,

Make today a celebration of her life and remember the times you had together.

Celebrate the good times! (y) and those memories will last a lifetime!

No one can take that away from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back