4000 Series IN STOCK NOW 4GB RAM 32GB STORAGE - BRAND NEW IN UK, IRELAND AND REST OF EUROPE!

HardyP

BUZZTV XRS 4000 ANDROID 9
4GB RAM | 32 STORAGE :astonished:

AVAILABLE AT KUUL.CO.UK

TRADE ENQUIRIES WELCOME

CUSTOMERSERVICE@KUUL.CO.UK

DISCOUNTS FOR TRADE QUANTITIES

ANDROID 9 OPERATING SYSTEM
WITH INTEGRATED IPTV MEDIA INTERFACE CALLED BUZZTV 4.0!

BOASTING A 4GB RAM AND A MASSIVE 32GB RAM STORAGE
PREMIUM MODEL WITH ENERGIZER BATTERIES
ITS THE FIRST 32GB STORAGE ON ANDROID THAT OFFERS IPTV INTERFACE DESIGNED FOR RESELLERS
AND END USERS PACKED

WITH UNIQUE FEATURES
:

BUZZTV 4.0

10 IPTV PORTAL SYSTEM USING MAC/ID
M3U PLAYLIST OPTION
STREAMING LINE OPTION
PIN LOCK SO YOUR SERVER DATA IS HIDDEN
HIDE UNWANTED CATEGORIES
MOVE CATEGORIES TO ANY ORDER
CATCH UP TV
SORT OPTIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
TV SERIES
VOD
LIVETV
2 INTERNAL PLAYER OPTIONS
SEARCH TITLES FOR:
LIVETV, VOD, TV SERIES
MODERN INTERFACE WITH FADE OUT PLAYBACK ON VOD AND TV SERIES
SUPER SPEED SCROLLING SPEEDS.

HOME PLATFORM SCREEN
ADD YOUR FAVOURITE CHANNELS, VOD AND TV SERIES TO HOME SCREEN.
QUICK ACCESS TO YOUR CONTENT WITH PIP SCREEN
LIVE TV ICON, VOD ICON, EPG ICON,
FAVOURITE APPS ON HOME SCREEN
APTOIDE STORE
GOOGLE PLAY STORE

BUZZTV UTILITIES
UPGRADE FIRMWARE OVER THE AIR (OTA)
RESOLUTION SETTINGS
SKIN THEME OPTIONS (COMING SOON)
DISPLAY SETUP
CONTRAST
AND MUCH MORE

banner1.jpg74463502_2501983969837134_267715786984914944_n.jpg75588219_2501984109837120_8186694178596454400_n.jpg73482813_2501984219837109_348004870529220608_n.jpg

Attachments

• BuzzTV 4.0-1.png
    BuzzTV 4.0-1.png
    942.2 KB · Views: 93
  • BuzzTV 4.0-6.png
    BuzzTV 4.0-6.png
    632.5 KB · Views: 87
  • BuzzTV 4.0-8.png
    BuzzTV 4.0-8.png
    583.9 KB · Views: 85
  • BuzzTV 4.0-10.png
    BuzzTV 4.0-10.png
    581.4 KB · Views: 83
Just ordered one of these off your website. I've been waiting for the 4GB RAM version and only just realised you had it in stock now :sleep: . Using a Z8 at the moment which is the best IPTV android box I have ever seen. The XRS has 2GB more RAM though so it should be faster zapping. I will do a comparison test using the same IPTV provider and post a revue.

Comparing one of these new Mag/Android hybrids to a Firestick is like comparing a Firestick to a Crabstick :LOL:

Just ordered one of these off your website. I've been waiting for the 4GB RAM version and only just realised you had it in stock now :sleep:. Using a Z8 at the moment which is the best IPTV android box I have ever seen. The XRS has 2GB more RAM though so it should be faster zapping. I will do a comparison test using the same IPTV provider and post a revue.

Comparing one of these new Mag/Android hybrids to a Firestick is like comparing a Firestick to a Crabstick :LOL:
Hi @basejumper the XRS is 4GB Ram and 32Gb Storage. Good news is they have fixed secondary player for recordings but is still awaiting approval from our beta testers. Zapping is improved and buzztv are talking with a player company to seek further improvements. Having saying this, buzztv 4 is very decent and alot of their features is their own and not copied like other brands. There are more surprises coming to buzztv customers very soon!

Hi @basejumper the XRS is 4GB Ram and 32Gb Storage. Good news is they have fixed secondary player for recordings but is still awaiting approval from our beta testers. Zapping is improved and buzztv are talking with a player company to seek further improvements. Having saying this, buzztv 4 is very decent and alot of their features is their own and not copied like other brands. There are more surprises coming to buzztv customers very soon!
I am still testing the XRS against the Z8 and can't believe how good they are and both great boxes:love:
The Z8 zapps quicker than the XRS though the EPG loads quicker on the XRS than the Z8.

Great fast delivery from yourselves (y)

Just wondering if the XRS has a beta software code like 0227 does on the Z8?.
I can't figure out why the Z8 zapps quicker with less RAM - maybe the XRS is between updates?
The XRS zapps then pauses then zapps, whereas the Z8 just zapps.
I've got both boxes with the same sub provider but connected through individual portals.
Apart from that the BuzzTV XRS is the better box.

@basejumper the zapping speed we are looking into at the moment and secondary recordings is working but will be released hopefully in next update. From what recall zap speed is also fixed but need to get clarification.

@basejumper the zapping speed we are looking into at the moment and secondary recordings is working but will be released hopefully in next update. From what recall zap speed is also fixed but need to get clarification.
If the next update fixes the zapping delay on the XRS the Z8 can't match it in build quality, ease of use or specification IMO.

Last edited:
I bought this box, as a present for my Dad. Does it automatically update, because it's sitting on a shelf, my Dad's birthday isn't till May.

I bought this box, as a present for my Dad. Does it automatically update, because it's sitting on a shelf, my Dad's birthday isn't till May.
Soon a notification will appear that informs user of new update.
for now updates can be checked via:

Buzztv Utilities (bottom of home screen)
Updates

Back