4000 Series IN STOCK NOW 4GB RAM 32GB STORAGE - BRAND NEW IN UK, IRELAND AND REST OF EUROPE!

Above will be an optional theme on launcher screen on 4000 series if customer prefer the classic look. They can switch over to the main theme at any time

I think formuler need to upgrade the RAM of the Z8 to 4gb to compete with the Buzz box. Even then the XRS4000 beats it, because you don't need an external USB stick to record :unsure:

Having big fun with this Buzz box now. Installed a 128gb USB stick, a VPN, Firefox and Bittorrent client. Connected up to this proxy:

1582051086427.png

1582051455699.png

1582051207787.png

1582050902105.png

Its easy to just download 1080s or even 2160's to the box @ speeds up to 8 mbs and play them straight on the box, or stream them. The picture is perfect. I'd upload a video but think the mods will delete the post. :unsure:

Last edited:
@basejumper The secondary player is actually fixed with recording function, currently being tested in beta and will go live in a few weeks. waiting for approval.
Still no update Acan but secondary player is now fixed, recording and rewinding now fully working with full zapping speed. I'm not sure how that happened, it wasn't working 5 days ago :love:

Just ordered one of these off your website. I've been waiting for the 4GB RAM version and only just realised you had it in stock now :sleep:. Using a Z8 at the moment which is the best IPTV android box I have ever seen. The XRS has 2GB more RAM though so it should be faster zapping. I will do a comparison test using the same IPTV provider and post a revue.

Comparing one of these new Mag/Android hybrids to a Firestick is like comparing a Firestick to a Crabstick :LOL:
Hi guys apologies if intruding on your thread. I like the look of the buzztv4000 . I was using a 2nd gen firestick with OTG ethernet mouse and keyboard but wanted a bit more storage( I heard you could upgrade the storage on firestick, wet behind the ears that I was I thought this meant you could install all apps on external memory card bar the system apps and obviously this would leave internal storage alone to stop buffering etc, however I was soon let down) so i upgraded to an Aeromedia nano 4gb ram 64gb storage. This is also a mint little box and would recommend it to anyone interested in android boxes also.

Hello Berto, nice to see a new old school guy on the forum if that makes sense :love:

The BuzzTV boxes are purpose made IPTV boxes whereas the Aeromedia nano 4gb is really an entry level generic box IMO.
A purpose made IPTV box dosent need android above ver 6 nor does it need 4k or a fast processor as none of the IPTV providers will ever stream above 1080.

It does need a dedicated handset, pre installed IPTV software, stalker like portal connection, ethernet hard wire and a good IPTV provider - but that is just what I think :whistle:

Hello Berto, nice to see a new old school guy on the forum if that makes sense :love:

The BuzzTV boxes are purpose made IPTV boxes whereas the Aeromedia nano 4gb is really an entry level generic box IMO.
A purpose made IPTV box dosent need android above ver 6 nor does it need 4k or a fast processor as none of the IPTV providers will ever stream above 1080.

It does need a dedicated handset, pre installed IPTV software, stalker like portal connection, ethernet hard wire and a good IPTV provider - but that is just what I think :whistle:
Hi base jumper yeah it's good to be back m8 tbh this whole iptv thing has me intrigues but I'm clueless on how to set it up or the best one to buy. That being said I do like the look of the buzz TV effort. When I get funds i will deffos splash out on one

Hi base jumper yeah it's good to be back m8 tbh this whole iptv thing has me intrigues but I'm clueless on how to set it up or the best one to buy. That being said I do like the look of the buzz TV effort. When I get funds i will deffos splash out on one

Yeah that nano will do the job for IPTV. Just need to download some software and fix you up with a provider. All doable (y)

hi , i just bought 4500xrs , but have a small problem , how can i get subtitles on vod and tv series ? thx
( i had a mag245 before and there were subtitles )

Back