India Itunes

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi, I was hoping to open India iTunes account to get some geo restricted apps free or possibly a lot cheaper in comparison to the UK. Would uk debit card payments be okay? I found a website selling digital India iTunes gift cards but they says can’t activate in UK, is there a way they could activate if using with a vpn possibly?

Attachments

• IMG_4287.png
    IMG_4287.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Yes should be ok to add the giftcards to indian iTunes account...unfortunately won't be able to add any debit or credit card unless its issued in india.

Hi, I was hoping to open India iTunes account to get some geo restricted apps free or possibly a lot cheaper in comparison to the UK. Would uk debit card payments be okay? I found a website selling digital India iTunes gift cards but they says can’t activate in UK, is there a way they could activate if using with a vpn possibly?
I would assume the warning 'can’t activate in UK' means you can't use it on a UK Itunes account. I buy Turkish Netflix gift cards and it gives a similar warning when I buy them

I done the Indian iTunes account but the price for the express vpn was still high, around £80. Anyone know which countries iTunes may do it for about £20-£30 for the year? Turkey was doing it for 1800 lira (roughly £50gbp)

Back